If You Have Questions? We Have the Answers.
1. Does BraveUp Consulting offer refunds for grant applications that are not funded?
We make no guarantees that you will be awarded a grant. There is no refund. What we do guarantee is providing the best professional grant proposal with the best intentions in receiving a grant award.
2. How much does it cost for BraveUp Consulting to research and write a grant application for a non-profit organization?
Our company provides grant research by identifying the best funding resource to submit a grant application. The pricing we have in place is determined by the amount of grant research required and the development of each grant application. Our fees are not based upon the decision of the funding agency.
3. Does BraveUp Consulting have references of clients you've acquired grants for?
We have letters of references for grant awards from satisfied clients.
4. How much is your largest grant that BraveUp Consulting has acquired for your clients?
Our grant application successes have ranged from $5,000 up to $400,000.
5. Will BraveUp Consulting be able to meet our grant funding goal?
Our company will identify the best possible grant opportunities. We do not guarantee grant awards for every grant writing attempt. What we do guarantee is the best possible fit to win. It is ultimately up to the decision of the funding agency to grant the award.
6. What is your company's success rate for acquiring grants?
Our success rate for grant awards is over 88%.
7. What is a master grant template?
A master grant template is a document that contains exhaustive information about your nonprofit organization that can be used repeatedly to competitively apply for different types of grant funding opportunities.
8. How much does it cost for BraveUp Consulting to create a professional video for my organization?
The pricing of our videos are based on the request of the client. BraveUp Consulting will strive to keep production costs to a minimum by offering various options that represent the needs of the client. For a detailed guide of our investment guide, please visit https://www.braveupconsulting.com/videography.
9. How much does it cost for BraveUp Consulting to photograph our event?
The pricing of our photos are based on the request of the client. BraveUp Consulting will strive to keep editing costs to a minimum by offering various options that represent the needs of the client. For a detailed guide of our investment guide, please visit https://www.braveupconsulting.com/photography/.
10. What is BraveUp For Nonprofits?
BraveUp for Nonprofits is an opportunity for different community based organizations to receive funding in order to help advance their mission. If you choose to partner up with BraveUp Consulting to host a fundraiser at one of our workshops you will keep 10% of the proceeds. For more information, please use our contact form.
11. Does your team offer trainings outside of the ones listed on your website?
Yes, we do. You will need to contact us directly and explain in detail what type of training you would like your team to attend and we can develop a course that will suit the needs of your request.
12. How much does it cost for BraveUp Consulting to develop programs, fundraising plans or marketing plans for my organization?
Our prices are based on the requests of the client and what will need to be developed in order to meet their organizational goals.
13. Do you know how to form a 501(c)(3) and a Limited Liability Company?
Yes, we are trained professionals who can handle all documentation needed to complete each application. Our pricing is different for each application, please contact us directly to learn more about our application process.